SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training, Haryana) BOARD.
No Entrance Exam
Admission Through Counselling on Merit based
Regular & Weekend Classes
ABOUT SAI INSTITUTE
SAI INSTITUTE is an consultancy centre for B.Ed / M.Ed / JBT / D.El.Ed. courses, & we provide a complete support for getting admission in from Scert Haryana
SAI INSTITUTE have Students from all over DelhiNCR region, as we have a tie-up with top colleges located near to DELHI.
SAI INSTITUTE is one of the finest educational consultant for the admission in D.Ed, B.Ed, M.ed courses from Haryana. Here you can get complete & transparent details regarding fee, course structure, Duration, college locations etc.
• Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
•There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks i.e 47.5% at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates. (Only for Haryana Residents)
•Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
JBT / D.El.Ed / D.Ed Course Duration:
Documents Required for Admission:
• 3 Photocopies of 10th & 10+2 Mark sheet & Certificate
• 3 Photocopies SC, ST, OBC category certificate (If Applicable)
• 3 Photocopies Aadhar Card
• 8 Latest Photographs
• Original Migration of Last Qualification
Call Us For Free Admissions Guidance & Course Curriculum:-